Getting JSPWiki Source Code
JSPWiki source code is maintained using Git.
Checkout the code using:
git clone http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/jspwiki.git jspwiki
Change http to https if you are a developer intending to git push. You can check
Getting started with Git at the ASF for further information. There is also a
GitHub mirror, so you can also fork and send your PRs from there.
See the Edit Website page for the website sources.
Apache JSPWiki is a Maven-based project and
builds using the same commands as other Maven projects. The JSPWiki team maintains
a cheat sheet
of common Maven tasks for this project. Current release is 2.10.2 and can be reached through
the downloads page, with development going into 2.10.3.
- Use the Eclipse
formatters (both automatically incorporated when you run mvn eclipse:eclipse on the project.)
- Remove trailing whitespace and whitespace on empty lines
- All commits except those to the website or for releases should start with
JSPWIKI-num: JIRA title. If committing a patch from a contributor the commit
message should read JSPWIKI-num: JIRA title. Contributed by contributor's name.
- Try not to break the current build by making sure that trunk still builds
- Bump the version (in Release.java). Please see the versioning proposal on
which version number follows which one.
- Add a suitable ChangeLog entry describing your change(s).
- When resolving the JIRA, be sure to set the fix version to the current next
planned release version as this is used to create the release notes.