Welcome to Apache JSPWiki
Some of its features include:
- Two wiki syntaxes: JSPWiki and Markdown, with the capability to create and plug in new ones
- File attachments
- Templates support
- Data storage through your choice of two WikiPage Providers, with the capability to create and plug in new ones
- Search support through your choice of three Search Providers, with the capability to create and plug in new ones
- Fine grained control over authorization, authentication and ACLs, yet simple to configure
- Easy plugin and page filter interfaces
- UTF-8 support
- Easy-ish installation
- Page locking to prevent editing conflicts
- Support for Multiple Wikis
- Custom User Preferences
JSPWiki is open-source software that is released under the Apache Public License. https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org serves as the platform for project collaboration. The JSPWiki community welcomes any help with the project. You don't need to be a software developer to get involved -- there are many other ways to contribute. See the Getting Involved page for more details.
11-Aug-2023: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.12.1 release is out!
24-May-2023: Apache JSPWiki CVE-2022-46907 vulnerability disclosure
23-May-2023: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.12.0 release is out!
02-Aug-2022: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.3 release is out!
24-Feb-2022: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.2 release is out!
18-Dec-2021: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.1 release is out!