Welcome to Apache JSPWiki
Some of its features include:
- WikiMarkup / Structured Text
- File attachments
- Templates support
- Data storage through your choice of two WikiPage Providers, with the capability to create and plug in new ones
- Security: fine grained control over authorization and authentication, yet simple to configure
- Easy plugin and page filter interfaces
- UTF-8 support
- Easy-ish installation
- Page locking to prevent editing conflicts
- Support for Multiple Wikis
- Custom User Preferences
JSPWiki is open-source software that is released under the Apache Public License. https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org serves as the platform for project collaboration. The JSPWiki community welcomes any help with the project. You don't need to be a software developer to get involved -- there are many other ways to contribute. See the Getting Involved page for more details.
08-Mar-2019: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0.M2 release is out!
30-Jan-2019: Apache JSPWiki CVE-2018-20242 vulnerability disclosure
29-Jan-2019: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0.M1 release is out!
04-Sep-2018: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.10.5 release is out!
23-Feb-2018: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.10.4 release is out!
13-Feb-2018: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.10.3 release is out!
11-Dec-2017: JSPWiki development now occurs on GitHub!